Tweak Network Settings
Actually, Firefox browser has a couple hidden network settings. By default, the time taken for loading a web pages is all the same for all users. However there is a way to speed up the loading of web pages.
Fortunately, there is extension called "Tweak Network Settings" that enabled you guys to easily change the network settings. With this extension, you can turn on pipelining to speeding up loading time. You can also increase the maximum number of simultaneous downloads from a site (the default for Firefox is only 4).
The Tweak Network Settings extension is compatible with the latest Firefox 2.0 release.
You can download it >> HERE.
- Useful Portable Applications
- Backup Registry Before Too Late
- GeForce 7800 GS OC Reviews
- Ways To Hide Files On Your Computer
- USB PC Repair System Toolkit
- XP Hidden Trick(Bug)
- Download this SEO for Dummies
- Choosing The Best File Recovery Solution
- The Benefits of a Flat Panel Monitor
- Tweak Your Xp - Fast Shutdown
- CPU Overclocking Guide
- Speed Up/Optimize Torrent Client
- Graphic Cards Tweaking Tools
- MOST wanted Tweaking-Optimizing Tools
- FREE GIFT to all....free Ebook to Download
- Latest AutoPatcher XP S2 Full + Update
- MEMORY Overclocking Guide
- 5 Causes Decrease PC Performance
- Tweaking & Optimizing Firefox
- Firefox extensions - Tweak Network Settings
- Software Reviews- PC Adrenalin
- Xp tweak - Startup Faster
- Easy Steps to Speed Up Your Computer - Without Upg...
- Free Ways to InCrease Your Web Site Traffic
- Software Optimizer for PC...every PC must have THE...
- ▼ May (25)