- Open Notepad by clicking on Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Notepad.
- Type “bush hid the facts” or “this fun hit video” (without quotes and do not hit Return or Enter key, either one will work, but not both).
- Save the file by clicking on File then Save. You can put any filename to the saved text file in .txt
- Close the Notepad.
- Open again the saved text file by relaunch Notepad and clicking on File then Open and choose the saved document, or simply double click on the saved text file from Windows Explorer.
- Check what happen to the text that you have just typed.
- Useful Portable Applications
- Backup Registry Before Too Late
- GeForce 7800 GS OC Reviews
- Ways To Hide Files On Your Computer
- USB PC Repair System Toolkit
- XP Hidden Trick(Bug)
- Download this SEO for Dummies
- Choosing The Best File Recovery Solution
- The Benefits of a Flat Panel Monitor
- Tweak Your Xp - Fast Shutdown
- CPU Overclocking Guide
- Speed Up/Optimize Torrent Client
- Graphic Cards Tweaking Tools
- MOST wanted Tweaking-Optimizing Tools
- FREE GIFT to all....free Ebook to Download
- Latest AutoPatcher XP S2 Full + Update
- MEMORY Overclocking Guide
- 5 Causes Decrease PC Performance
- Tweaking & Optimizing Firefox
- Firefox extensions - Tweak Network Settings
- Software Reviews- PC Adrenalin
- Xp tweak - Startup Faster
- Easy Steps to Speed Up Your Computer - Without Upg...
- Free Ways to InCrease Your Web Site Traffic
- Software Optimizer for PC...every PC must have THE...
- ▼ May (25)
Sunday, May 6, 2007
XP Hidden Trick(Bug)
Huhu....actually, this is for fun. I found this somewhere around the Net.You guys got to try this. If you’re using Windows XP operating system, try this little hidden and secret trick which reveals sort of easter egg or bug by using Notepad.(You must follow the exact instruction below)
at 11:23 PM